Corvallis Cat Care Coronavirus Policies and Procedures
VISITS AND APPOINTMENTS
In coordination with the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) and our other guiding associations, we have adopted a “curbside check-in” protocol to facilitate social distancing. We will take our feline patients into our hospital while asking you, our clients, to remain outside.
- We have chosen to keep our door locked to minimize accidental walk-ins
- We will not be offering annual or other routine examinations. If you have a non-essential appointment already scheduled, we will call to re-schedule. All elective surgeries are cancelled.
- If your cat is sick or a re-check is required, we will certainly be able to see them.
- Provide all information regarding your cat via email or over the phone before you come to the clinic.
- Please ensure that your cat is in a carrier.
- Once at the clinic:
- Call us from your car and we will come to your car and get your cat
- Leave your cat at the front door. Knock at the door until you are acknowledged by a staff member. Leave your cat and return to your car. We will bring your cat inside.
- We will communicate with you via your cell phone during the appointment while you wait in your car. If you do not have a cell phone, you may wait on the front porch. Or you may return home and we will contact you via your landline.
- There will be no fees if you wish to cancel an appointment
- If you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever, sore throat, or any flu-like symptoms AND have a sick cat, please call us for further discussion.
SUPPLIES, MEDICATIONS, FOOD, SUPPLEMENTS
If you need prescriptions, supplements, or cat food, we will be able to assist you.
- Call us with what you need and provide credit card information. Please don’t leave this credit card information on our answering machine or through email; we respect this information and want to keep it safe.
- We will give you instructions as to where to pick up your supplies at the time you place your order. Note that this service will be offered during normal business hours only.
- Any items purchased and not picked up by the end of the day will be brought inside and kept inside until we hear from you with updated pick-up information.
If you have any questions, please call us. We hope that you, your families and friends, stay healthy.
Dr. Sharon Forster-Blouin
Dr. Tamara Kimmel
and all the staff at Corvallis Cat Care